Wednesday 3 February 2016

About Owner & Blog


Owner
Social media's name : Najwa Zahid
Generation of '94
Korean Drama maniac
Genetics student
Prefer math compared to biology
Dream to be a genetic counselor
Love to talk to myself and imagine there's someone accompanied me long time ago

Blog
My diary was born and I used to write childish stories
So, when I read it back, it's ridiculous. =D
I burn it.
Another diary was born
It's name : Mutiara
I had it from 2009 to 2014
I wrote a lot of stories about my teenage journey
I love it
Mutiara was damaged during the flood at the end of 2014

So, now, this blog is my online diary
It's still cannot compare to my Mutiara
But, it's worth
The Putra Diverse is a simple and complete word to explain about me



Advice / Warning :

If there's anything that you like to take or use from this blog, please inform me first. 

You can contact me through this blog, my Facebook page or e-mail me at najwa_syahida@ymail.com.
  
Sorry for using the word "aku" if it makes you uncomfortable.

Thanks.

6 comments:

  1. Kipidap, yang lama usah dikenang, yang dalam gengaman jangan lepaskan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semoga terus bersemangat.. yang lama jadikan kenangan dan panduan..

    ReplyDelete
  3. kite tak pernah ada diari yg style buku. hehe selalu rasa excited bila tgk kawan tulis diari ni.

    ReplyDelete

sangat dialu-alukan komen yang positif dan membina =D

 

ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY NAJWA ZAHID|THIS BLOG IS DESIGN BY RRAI